Find the help you need to be happy
Every immigration story is different. Some immigrants have had a harder time than others. Unfortunately, we have noticed that undocumented immigrants tend to not report crimes because they fear talking to authorities and risk being deported
They are making the ultimate sacrifice in some cases risking their mental and physical health in order to accomplish their dream.
- Fearful of retaliation.
At Costas Network Law Center, we want you to know that there are several immigration programs available that might cover your situation. No one should have to suffer in silence being a victim of a crime. We want you to have the freedom to report a crime without fear of retaliation. We will fight for your rights and make sure you get legal help, psychological help, and counseling services so you can work on curing your trauma while we work on making your dreams come true
Fortunately, the law provides many such individuals with opportunities to legalize their immigration status in the United States. Our firm has a strong understanding of these humanitarian applications and works with compassion and diligence to obtain a positive result for our clients.
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Cancellation of removal
- VAWA battered spouse self-petition
- S-Visa (informant or “snitch” visa)
- U-Visa (victim of criminal activity)
- T-Visa (victim of trafficking)
- TPS (temporary protected status).
- Humanitarian parole
- 245(i) adjustment of status under the LIFE Act for individuals who are “out of status” or who entered the U.S. without inspection (EWI)